- SC NiMH Batteries
SC NiMH batteries are high drain cylindrical batteries for high power devices such as power tools, electric drills and robotic vacuum cleaner. It is used at high current discharging with typical rate from 3C to 10C. The batteries are usually assembled in packs of 2-8 single cells or more to fulfill the applications.
The information contained in this document is subject to change without prior notice and for reference only.
It should not be used as a basis for product guarantee or warranty.
# Please consult us for models not in the list.
• High Energy Density is 2 times of NiCd.
Long Cycle Life:
• 500-1000 times under normal application.
High Retention Rate:
• Low self-discharge characteristic with
voltage ≥ 1.25V after 12 months of storage.
High Current Discharging:
• Continuous high performance discharging
at range of 3 - 10C with state of art
workmanship and production control.
• Application Temperature Range: Operating
and storage at -20℃ to 60℃.
• SC single cells are assembled in soft or
hard packs for customized application needs.
• The packs are quality assured. Performance
• Test of devices with battery installed is provided
in our factory's laboratory.