- LSD Recharg. Batteries
LSD (Low self-discharge) is rechargeable NiMH batteries with low rate of self-discharging during storage under normal temperature and humidity that the capacity retention rate is higher than that of regular. Typical retained capacity is ≥ 80-85% after 1 year after fully charged. It is highly recommended for devices with unattended or unused period when batteries are in placed that it is always ready to use again as long as batteries are not drained.
The information contained in this document is subject to change without prior notice and for reference only.
It should not be used as a basis for product guarantee or warranty.
# Please consult us for models not in the list.
• All NiMH batteries meet IEC standard with
cycle life > 500 times.
• Certified high quality meets international
safety standard such as EN62133 and UL.
• High drain discharging or special discharging
requirements are also available.
• Smart choice to replace primary batteries.
• Charge Retention Rate > 80% after 1 year
• Model variety: AA, AAA, C, D, 9V.
Customization for Applications
• Single cells are assembled as battery pack
for high voltage and power output applications.